Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




News About the Move

I am truly getting excited as the date of the move draws near. Finally, a chance to be independent - can you say freedom? lol!

Well, we shoud've done this earlier but certain circumstances prevented us from doing so. Oh well, as my manager would say, that's water under the bridge and we should move on. So here we are literally moving on. :) What's even more exciting is the prospect that we may not need to rent - we may be getting a townhouse that's on a rent-to-own basis. Yey! A dear friend of the husband is into this business and he has an upcoming project he would be helping us with. Please pray that the papers would all be settled and that this would push through.

So this December, the Rebel may have to wait. Sigh! Let's see what happens.

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 7:27 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct