Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




New Addiction

I've been busy so I am really sorry for not posting sooner. Busy from watching a new favorite TV series - Ghost Whisperer. Just in time for holloween, huh? Well, I'm not even scared while watching the show. I do cry every episode lol! Try watching and you will know what I mean. Other than that, I am just doing everything I can to spend time with the husband. Every chance, every second, every minute that I can. I am never wasting any more time with work and neglect the husband.

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 11:02 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct