Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Dentist Trip

I forgot to post about my dentist trip last Saturday. I must admit, embarassing as it may sound that i have never been to my dentist for quite a while now. I guess about a year or so and I sure got my dose of sermon from my dentist lol! Thankfully, there's nothing bad about my teeth, they seem fine although they obviously need some cleaning. And so I had them cleaned. My dentist repeated that i need to have braces installed on my teeth. Unfortunately, I got my teeth structure from my mom's side of the family and a tooth on my jaw is sticking out. I have to really think about it as having braces is quite costly. Cool, but costly. :P

posted by Nyree @ 9:37 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct