Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Christmas Shopping

Christmas is peeking around the corner and I haven't finished with my list yet. Tsk! Tsk! Time management Nyree! I figured I'd be done with my list by October and start shopping for gifts. But alas, the plan hasn't pushed thru. Sigh! I guess I'd have to join the throng of people come December. It's not so bad, just tiring. How about you, have you started with your Christmas shopping?

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 11:07 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct