Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Take me to the Beach!

I know I've been talking about Christmas for the last few posts but in just a couple of months, it's going to be summer time once again. I know, I know, it's too early, but hey, I've got plans for the summer so I'm entitled to be excited.


I'm planning a beach getaway for me and the husband. I'm dreaming of a trip to the beaches of Mexico. Exciting, ain't it? Well, wait until you hear this fantastic place I chose: the Riviera Maya. The diversity and fascinating beauty of this place would make you want to stay there forever! I'd love to go scuba diving on the Great Maya Reef (The second largest in the world) located along the Riviera Maya's coastline.


Just looking at the pristine white sand and the clear blue waters makes my heart thump! Anyway, I've set my heart on Karisma Hotels in booking this dream destination. It's luxurious accomodations make this truly a place worth the "divine favor" which is the meaning of the greek word Karisma. It also offers a Gourmet-Inclusive concept which is great for food lovers like me and the husband. Add the dedicated-Beach Butler factor and you got a 5 star hotel like atmosphere right on the beach!


Sigh! I wish I could get on that plane now, but I guess I'd have to wait for summer.

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 7:11 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct