Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Weekend Recap

How was your weekend?


Mine was exhausting but pretty fun and memeory-filled. Saturday found me and the husband in a quaint coffee shop near here. We talked our heads off, just laughing and dreaming of the future. As sad as it may sound, the truth is, we haven't done that for a long time. Whether it's because of our different schedules or we were just too busy with our careers, it doesn't matter anymore. It's just plain sad. Just three years into the marriage and we're already like this. So last Saturday, we decided enough is enough. Our marriage is more important than anything else. So even if we have opposing schedules, we decided to still take time for each other. Time for just the two of us, no interruptions.


Sunday, I was out for a team building with my WFM team. I know it's office stuff again, but this was planned way before the husband and I decided on things. Also, it's a once in a year stuff where all the WFM peeps from different sites get together and get to know each other more. Anyway, we headed off to Sonya's Garden, Tagaytay where we had the most scrumptous brunch. We had several activities and then headed off to Enchanted Kingdom for more fun. It was truly a memory-filled day! (I will share pictures soon!) To our Site Directors, Sir Eppie, Sir Ian and Ms. Kay, to our WFM Manager, Angelo, Thank you so much for making all this possible! Let's plan for next year's team building! :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Nyree @ 7:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct