Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Another Practice

Okay I need your honest opinions, criticisms and what not :)


Last Sunday, as I said, the WFM team went on a team building trip to Sonya's Garden, Tagaytay and Enchanted Kingdom , Laguna. I wasn't able to take some scenic shots because my team (particularly Zarah) were asking me to take pictures of them. So I did. Papilit pa daw kunyari hahah! But anyway, I know there are beginner shots, so please bear with me :) I am not really sure how to code this in html so that they are side by side. I'll find out how and will update. For the meantime, please bear with me :)
























Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 4:13 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct