Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




It's Time for the Google Dance!

It's that time once again folks, time when our Google PageRanks are doing the dance. The world of bloggers have been a buzz lately as there were a lot of high ranking blogs whose page ranks went down a notch. Don't ask me why cause I really don't know. Well, it happened to me a while back when my PR 2 blog went down to PR 0. Pfft! Just like that. No explanation as to why. And not being able to really understand how Google does it, I just threw it in the wind. Nothing I can do anyway. So I continued to blog and blog, until finally, just today, I saw a PR 1 for that blog and a PR 2 for this blog! lol! I find it wierd, but hey, whose complaining? Besides, I don' t think it is time for me to celebrate as the dance is still happening. I may end up with a 0 yet. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that this blog's PR stays as it is.

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 7:10 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct