Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Busy Saturday and Lazy Sunday

Had a blast this weekend spending time with my parents and siblings. After our dentist appointment, we all went window shopping in divisoria. With the holidays closing in, there were like millions of people there. Ahh, Christmas is indeed around the corner!

After window shopping, we had lunch at carvajal at our favorite chinese resto - Quick Snack. Yum! Our stomachs were definitely happy! This quaint little restaurant has been a part of our family for years! Eating there brought back a lot of happy memories. I remember when we were little, my dad would bring home a bucket of our favorite sate mi. It's a spicy noodle with kangkong. Sorry I'm bad at describing food lol!


Anyhoo, Sunday was spent at home just lazing around. The husband decided to enjoy the day at home because today is his first day at his new job and he would want a clear mind and a well rested body.


That's how our weekend went. I know we've spent boring weekends but we decided not to go out much because we're saving up for the big move. :)

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 7:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct