Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Whine! Whine! Whine!

Am here in the office and boy do I want to go home. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling like I don't want to go back to the office ever again. Sheesh! I am tired of working nights, I am tired of not seeing the husband. Tired, tired, tired. Can I just slap myself to stop me from whining?! LOL!
The only thing that's stopping me from leaving is the fact that we are moving out in a couple of months. Add to the fact that I don't want to leave my colleagues as they became dear friends already. And if ever I leave, who says I won't end up in another call center and work nights again? I'll just be going around circles and I am tired of doing that.

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 3:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct