Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Insurance Quotes

Back when I was scouting for a new job, one of the things that I looked for in a company is that they should have life insurance benefits. It is important for me because I saw first hand how accidents can really happen. I am not talking about mild accidents but tragic ones and having life insurance really helps a great deal.

Now, I was pretty lucky to find a company that made sure all of it's employees have this employee benefit package that includes this insurance. Just recently, due to a merger, we changed insurance companies and had to fill up a lot of new forms. Curious as to how they look for the best insurance company, I asked our compensation and benefits team on how they decide. Well, of course, they would ask for insurance quotes and find one that could help them save money on insurance.

I think they have a pretty nice way of putting things and they also find ways on how to lower your insurance premiums! It is certainly not a joke when your life is on the line due to an accident. At least if you get one, your family will benefit from it just in case.

posted by Nyree @ 7:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct