Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Something Exciting for the Move Out!

My mind is full lately. Work, marriage and the coming move. I am excited and scared at the same time. Excited because, finally we will be able to start a life of our own. Just the husband and me. Scared because I know the husband will have some expectations and I am hoping against hope that I will be able to meet his expectations.


Another thing to be excited about is this new purchase we will make. The husband finally agreed that we will buy one of those
Frigidaire Dishwashers. I love it! It's going to be built into our kitchen so it's going to look pretty nice! Can't wait for the move ;P

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 11:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct