Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Virtual Assistance

I am really considering builiding a Virtual Assitance business. I think with the BPO trend these days, this is quite an interesting business to look into. I have experience with North American clients, been a secretary before, but I don't think these will cut it. I am currently researching deeply into this and frankly, I am really considering it. Imagine the flexible hours and being able to work from home. What do you think?

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 11:20 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct