Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




On Loans

I remember a year ago, I found out that our company is offering unsecured loans benefits offered to their employees. I was ecstatic but it took me a about a year to finally apply for one. I don't know, I guess, I was just cautious. I was thinking, what if I decide early on to leave the company, what would happen to my loan then? Was I even capable of paying for a huge one? Of course back then, the idea of moving out and living independently was out of the question for the husband, so I didn't even considered that possibility, which was bad of me.


Well, I was approved of a hefty amount, which was in time because the husband was hospitalized and we used most of the loan in paying the bills. I still have a long way to go in paying that loan though and now that there's a possiblity that we might take one of the Homeowner loans offered by one of the banks here, makes me really anxious and scared. What is we aren't able to pay for these Loans? Makes me pressured thinking I'd have to do good in my job.


So now, we are tightening our belts. making sure we pay the monthly dues on these loans to avoid any unnecessary charges and interests. It's a good thing that the amount due from my unsecured loan is being deducted by the company every payday - just a substantial amount but it's nice that I don't have to worry about being late in my payments.

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 7:33 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct