Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Moving Out!!!

I am beyond excited!


I posted on my other blog that the husband has finally been accepted to that private company he was really interested in. Well, along with that came the decision from the husband that we are finally moving out early next year!!! YEY!


I have been praying for that for 3 years now. You see, we are now living with his parents, and while his parents are really nice, I have longed for us to start our lives together. I have always dreamed for us to live on our own, no matter how hard it's going to be. I have been bugging him about it for quite some time and now, this is really it! It's finally happening!


We decided to move out by February. This would at least give us time to save for the appliances we need to buy and other stuff too. Plus Christmas is coming and we would not want to dampen the holiday mood. :)


That't it. I guess I just wanted to share my happiness and excitement.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Nyree @ 10:54 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct