Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Dreaming of Trucks

I've always been fascinated by trucks and sometimes even consider getting one if I have the budget. Trucks have so many uses and it is very flexible. You can use it to move houses, carry a lot of stuff, use it for delivery business and a lot more! The husband thinks the same thing too! So does this mean we are going to get a truck? lol!


Anyway, sometimes when the husband and I talk about getting a truck, we often catch ourselves getting carried away! We talk about accesorizing the truck and one thing we both agree on is getting a ladder rack! This would be helpful and convenient for our passengers or even putting stuff onto the truck. Plus, it would look soo cool!


See how crazy we are?

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 6:32 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct