Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Sick

I've been absent from work for 2 days now. Monday I had allergies. My face was all splotchy and red so i decided to stay home. Tuesday, I had a very very painful dysmenorrhea (spelling?). I was literally writhing in pain, crying uncontrollably. I guess the crying helped as I was able to sleep it off. I woke up feeling better.


As stressful as my work is, I hate being absent. Not because I am such a good employee, but because the work piles up. And since I work in a contact center, it means missing out on a lot of conference calls and what not. It's a very fast paced environment and employees need to keep up.


I am going back to work today. I'll be going there early to check on my mailbox (which is full already by the way). I refuse to check it when I am home. I abhor bringing work home.

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 8:50 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct