Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Time with the Husband

Had a long day with the husband. Tiring but fun. After my shift, we went straight to Carriedo to get a copy of the husband's NBI clearance. After which we just sort of walked around, had lunch and had to hurry home because he still needed to get a police clearance. Sometimes, I really treasure moments like these. Kahit na I'm so tired na. Yan lang kasi mga moments namin e. Since we only see each other during the weekends.

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 9:08 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct