Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Approaching our 10th

Our 10th anniversary is coming up this weekend and I have absolutely no idea what to give the husband. I really really want to give him something special, or probably take him somewhere out of town for the weekend. I'd really like to show him how thankful I am for his support, understanding and love.


Call me blessed; call me lucky; but I really do have the most wonderful husband. His selflessness amazes me sometimes. He let's me sleep the whole day Saturday when i come home from work and never let's anyone disturb me - even my mom! lol! I never hear him complain about me not spending more time with him. He just accepts and understands my career without complains.


I could go on and on about how wonderful he is but to sum things up, he is the best for me. Truly God-given.


So sweetie, if you are reading this, please know I appreciate you - every last bit of you! I know there are a lot of times that I've offended you or pissed you off but thank you for loving me still. I love you and I pray that God will continue to bless you - bless us.


Happy 10th honey!

Labels: , ,

posted by Nyree @ 8:45 AM,

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 at 4:42:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about writing a very heartfelt letter. or 10 things i love about you and put it in a very nice frame so that he can display it in his workstation. A very nice poem is good too.

I'm sure you'll come up with a very wonderful gift for your equally wonderful hubby.

Advance Happy Anniversary! :)

 
At September 23, 2007 at 11:08:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Nyree said...

Hi N!CE! Thank you so much! I actually did the letter thing and he loved it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct