Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Photography

I am seriously considering taking photography as a hobby. I just love the exhiliration I feel whenever I take pictures. I am not good. Far from it actually but I am very very willing to learn!

Anyway, I told myself I need to practice and this will be what I'd do every weekend! I started today and here's one of the shots I took of our nephew Amiel (more shots here):




Have a great day everyone! :)

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 3:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct