Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Realizations Without Direction

Part of my job in a contact center is forecasting and planning. It entails forecasting the amount of calls our site will receive based on historical data. After that, comes planning for the right amount of people to be placed at the right time with the resources we have. It is no easy feat, I tell you.


Sometimes, I think about forecasting and planning in my everyday life. (I know life is unpredictable but I guess it's okay to at least have a plan.) It got me thinking about my career and my life. Lately, it seems that my life revolves around my work. I spend more of my daily hours in the office and never get to spend time with the husband.


Like this weekend for instance. I was at work the entire weekend (It was a long weekend due to the holiday) and even had to go to work early yesterday. The husband, as always, was very understanding and patient but until when, right? Everyone and everything has a boiling point. I don't want to be nonchalant about this and eventually find myself one day feeling sorry about not taking care of our marriage.


This is just random rambling guys. Just putting down thoughts without any direction at all. Writing realizations and letting out steam. I don't know. Maybe this is just PMS. ;)

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 12:21 PM,

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2007 at 7:38:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halo nyree, napadaan ulit...exlink tayo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct