Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




New Love

Whew! It's been a stressful 3 weeks for me and there are more ahead. I don't think it will ever stop! lol!


As was posted on my other
blog, the husband and I had a simple celebration. We had lunch at TriNoMa capped with a cup of uberlicious (sorry I couldn't find words to describe it.lol!) Max Brenner's Venezuela Milk Chocolate. My taste buds were jumping with joy from that drink! Worth every cent! Defintely coming back for more.


Oh and thanks to N!Ce for that wonderful suggestion! I actually did it the day after but the husband appreciated it so much. :)


This weekend, I swore I would never think of work and the office. And that I did. I allowed myself to enjoy time with the husband and gave in to my inner desire - photography. I have always wanted to shoot and shoot to my hearts' content, but with the busy schedule, I couldn't seem to find the time to do it. After much thought, though, I said what the heck, it's now or never!


So armed with our beloved Canon S3IS, the husband and I went to the mall of asia with family to roam the mall. We tinkered with the camera and practiced. We had a few shots (I am finding it hard to shoot with a lot of people around.) with a couple of nice ones. It's a good thing we had a willing and adorable model with us - Dina - our pamangkin (niece)!


So I leave you with those few pictures we really like. Hope you like them too! I swear, I am giving myself and photography a chance. To the husband, if you are reading this, ehem ehem, it's almost Christmas, and all I want for Christmas is a Canon DSLR (400 D) lol!










Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 10:43 PM,

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 1:15:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had a blast nyree! sarap nga raw jan sa max brenner. si hubby na try na nya pero ako di pa. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct