Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Rest

Ah, vacation time! It's by God's grace that I got to be allowed to go on leave for 5 days. Throw in my rest days and that's a total of 9 days woot! Thank you Father that you demand even my rest! Truly what a great God we serve!
Anyway, I have been enjoying my rest so far. Well, it's been hectic going back and forth to my parents and here but I never mind the physical stuff. What's important is I get to spend some time with the husband and our families. I will truly cherish these times.

posted by Nyree @ 12:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2007 at 12:50:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Rachey! said...

coffee na yan!!! :) i'm just a text and a street away! hehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct