Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




On Mortgages

It is still fresh in my memory. The day my mom and dad announced we will be moving because my grandfather mortgaged the house and is not able to pay anymore. It was the first time I have heard about mortgages and I honestly didn't have the teeniest clue about it at the time. My father explained that my grandfather did his best and even tried to find some cheap mortgages to no avail. What made me remember? Well because my cousin in the UK and her husband are currently planning on a remortgageand are currently searching the net and comparing plans. I honestly am proud with both of them when it comes to financial matters. They're just so good in saving up and using their funds. Well, at least when the time comes for me and the husband to take out a mortgage, we'd have people to go to for advice, eh?

posted by Nyree @ 4:51 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct