Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




3rd Wedding Anniversary

Thank you everyone who remembered our wedding anniversary. It's been a fun filled 3 years and we are still going strong. We did a simple celebration. Just had lunch somewhere and chitchats about what we were doing at that time of our wedding day. The reason for that simple celebration was lack of time. I came from work and still had a shift tonight so we were pressed for time. We decided, the size of the celebration didn't really matter as long as we are together. Here's to more years ahead!

posted by Nyree @ 9:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct