Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Online Learning is the Way to Go

“This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com. "


With technology these days, people tend to lean on getting some Online Learning. Well, it is more convenient. Capella University is one of the best in that field. They were recently chosen as a finalist for a Minnesota Tenke Award under the Technology User category. Now that's fantastic! You see, Capella University is an accredited, fully online University that offers various graduate and bachelor degree programs in business, information technology and a lot more. With nearly 20,0000 students from all 50 states and 56 countries, you will never go wrong with them. Capella University is a wholly owned subsidiary of Capella Education Company and is headquartered in Minneapolis.

posted by Nyree @ 9:59 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct