Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




The Peso and The Rebel

And it's down to Php 41.88 to $1. Frustrating because prices of basic commodities don't even go down. Kakainis. Call me bad but I hope after the holidays, the peso will weaken against the dollar. At least, the OFW's who work their a** off abroad would feel the worth of their efforts naman.


On a lighter note, 1 tulog na lang and I'll see the Rebel. I am now planning for a trip - no make that trips sometime next year to put the Rebel to good use hihihi! Kaso, I am confused now. My colleague is insisting I buy the Nikon D40x instead. I know they're both good cameras but I can't decide which I really want. Bahala na tomorrow. :P


Plus the company just announced today that they have a tie up with Fitness First. Whee! Easier cause salary deduction ang monthly payments. But my friend is saying we go to Gold's Gym, cheaper daw. Any thoughts?

posted by Nyree @ 6:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct