Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




HID Lights

I recently saw a wedding picture that was taken at night. I was awed by how well the lighting was. Much to my surprise, I found out that the light they used were zenon lights from the grooms truck! It was an awesome idea. It runs out the lighting equipment went ahead to the reception venue so they had nothing to use until they thought of the groom's truck. It turned out really great! If you are curious, Zenon lights are High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting that is really great in lighting your path while driving down the road. This newest dimension in lighting will be really useful when you're driving and suddenly find yourself in the middle of a storm and couldn't see the road. It would be a real life saver, I bet! If you are interested, these babies are sold at BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com. They carry Hella and Optilux Zenon lights which are engineered in Germany.

posted by Nyree @ 11:04 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct