Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Sleeeeepy

I am soooo sleepy. I only slept for about an hour and a half since 6PM last night. I accompanied our ninang to TriNoMa today for some errands so my feet hurt too. But that's okay since I was able to drool over my dream 7 million dollar home camera bag by Crumpler. It is quite expensive and my savings could not take a hit at this point. But I promise to save up for it. I got to get some zzz's for now. I'll blog more tomorrow as I have a couple of assignments lined up. G'nyt everyone!

posted by Nyree @ 8:59 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct