Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




The Rebel

I wasn't able to blog about getting the Rebel here. My apologies. The weekend got busy and before I knew it, Monday was here and work got in the way. But for those curious and interested, I posted about getting the rebel here. It's been and still is an adventure for me. I love taking pictures with the Rebel and I can't wait to travel with it. Not this year though, buying it made a huge hole in my pocket lol!

posted by Nyree @ 4:40 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct