Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Bookcases

Besides buying The Rebel this Christmas, the husband and I are planning on getting some Solid Oak Bookcases , 2 of them in fact, to house my collection of books and our collection of DVD's. The small bookcase we have would not fit all of them. If it was up to the husband, he's just stash them someplace but being the OC that I am, I want them too look organized and nice!


So as usual, it's the www for me. I searched and found a site that offers Solid Oak Bookcases in various styles. BarnFurniture has the most amazing sets of book cases I was literally drooling. I want I want! And did you know many of their bookcases include free shipping? Yes FREE! And just by providing your zip code, they can tell you if they deliver to your area, show special pricing and even help you find a showroom! How cool is that huh? Not a lot of shops offer that.


Now our only dilemma is we can't seem to agree on a style that we want. He wants a Mission bookcase with doors while I want 2 of the Traditional Oak Bookcase and also the Mahogany Corner bookcase. You should have seen the husbands eyes, it was wide as a platter thinking of the cost! But you know, when we checked, the prices are quite reasonable. To the husband's relief!



posted by Nyree @ 6:55 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct