Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Ordinary Things

The Rebel and I have been having some wonderful time together. Not really going places as I hoped we'd do but more of staying at home and seeing things in a new light. That is one of the things I love about photography, you see things in new perspective, the mundane, ordinary things become unordinary when seen through the viewfinder. The other day, The Rebel and I went through the house and captured stuff that I pass by everyday. Things that I neglect. But when captured by the Rebel...





posted by Nyree @ 8:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct