Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Do You Speak Spanish?

Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the United States today and most of the time, people who naturally speak spanish have a hard time searching for what they need, much less speaking to a customer service agent about their questions and complaints. But now, hotels.com has revolutionized the way the Spanish public search for their travel needs. They can now search and book their Hoteles through hotels.com. The site has been designed to meet the needs and interests of Spanish-speaking people in the United States and is comprehensive and site friendly enough and guess what? They also have a dedicated customer service center just for people who speak Spanish. So, habla espanol?

posted by Nyree @ 10:13 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct