Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Remembering the Wedding Plans

Our 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up and it made me reminisce about planning for our wedding. I was a hands on bride and though our wedding was simple, I've heard some pretty good comments from our guests which made the stress of planning for our wedding worth it.


I remember back then, when most of my friends and relatives were living overseas, the best tool I've ever used, Wedding Planning wise was that of WeddingChannel.com. I tell you, they have the most comprehensive site when it comes to weddings. The husband and I even had a wedding page with them! It is through their site that I found the wedding gown of my dreams, seevral tips on wedding favors and a whole lot more! So if you are into weddings, have a family or friend who is getting married, let them know about this site. It will be a wonderful suggestion.

posted by Nyree @ 9:46 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct