Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Handwritings

I can still remember way back in Elementary and High School, I would often be voted as class secretary and most of my teachers would ask me to write on the board (well, until my asthma kicked in). Now, I really keep wondering why, and most of the people would tell me of my really great handwriting. Well, I never thought of my handwriting as great, I really think it average but hey, who am I to contest what they say right? So here goes, I took a quiz on what my handwriting says about me and here's what i found out:



What Your Handwriting

Says About You


You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.
What Does Your Handwriting Say About You?

posted by Nyree @ 9:42 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct