Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Random Ramblings

Well hello!


I really am sorry for neglecting to post on this blog. My life was in topsy turvy a while back. But anyhoo, I am here now. So let me do a random update - ramblings if you please. :)


So how has life been? It's been a roller coaster ride. The husband had an open cholecystectomy a month ago due to a 2.9 cm gallstone. Thank and praise God he is okay now. In fact, by God's grace and favor, the husband is now on his way to the office. Back to work, back to the grind. :)


After a 5 day leave from the office, I had my work cut out for me so that got me really busy for a couple of days. Plus we had a wonderful family gathering 2 weeks ago so that got me busy as well. But, I enjoyed every minute of me being busy. I need to work on my time management skills though ;)


Last week, adter careful consideration, I applied for a supervisory position at work. I was relly hesitant at first because I felt so inadequate. But like they say, God puts dreams in our hearts and He brings it to pass. The verdict is out. I got the position. So starting today, I report as a cadet Workforce Supervisor. I'll be juggling 2 accounts so that spells B-U-S-Y for me.


I am truly thankful to God. I know this is one of His many favors to me given by His undying grace and love.


So that's it for this post. Sorry if it sounded boring. I promise to post better next time. :)

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 6:28 AM,

3 Comments:

At August 14, 2007 at 4:21:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! congratulations Nyree :)

 
At August 22, 2007 at 10:45:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Nyree said...

Hi Nice! Thank you! All by God's grace :)

 
At October 7, 2007 at 5:56:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger ruther said...

congrats!

san ka po ba? sa sitel o sa ambergris? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct