Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Dreaming of Blue

I want to go to the beach. I want to see blue skies, white sand and the sun. Sigh.


I know I could but a part of me these days would rather save the money then spend it on travel. Well, that's one part but another tells me to enjoy a bit of what I worked hard for; to live my life to the fullest and get to go places. Choices. choices.

But don't you just love Summer? I know the heat becomes unbearable sometimes but what I would give to just lie on the sand and look up to a gorgeous blue sky and let the sun melt all my troubles away.





posted by Nyree @ 6:33 AM,

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 at 8:22:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate pictures like that when I'm sitting at my desk in the office. Oh how I want to be under the sun looking at trees instead of my laptop haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct