Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Mia

Didn't I promise that the rebel and I will spend more time together? hehehe! Got busy today taking several pictures of our niece Mia. She will be turning one soon and her parents are asking us to take pictures on her birthday party. I am nervous! What pictures do you usually take during a kid's birthday party?/ Any suggestions? Anyway, let me share my favorite shot of the bunch. She is one feisty little girl so I have a hard time catching her on camera lol!


posted by Nyree @ 1:51 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct