Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Nothing Much

I am at the office. My computer is not working so I had to borrow another one and since all my files are there I can;t really do much so I blog. lol! I haven't been updating this blog much. I've been quite busy but I do update my other blog so you can see updates from there. :) I will try to keep this blog alive as much as I can if I don't get drowned in the pile of work I have to do.


So what's up with me? Well, aside from work, I've been busy with the Rebel. I've been taking photogtaphy classes with Jo Avila. Just Basic photography workshops. I missed the second session though as I got sick. It's a good thing Master Jo has been very kind to allow me a chance to make up for it. It is fun and I got to learn a lot of things.


What else? well other than that it's been work work and work which I have to do now so I got to go. I'll update soon okay? Toodles!

posted by Nyree @ 2:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct