Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Quick Peek!

Hello! I am still alive. hehehe! Just taking a quick peek.
Got busy during the holidays. Took the opportunity to spend time with my family as I rarely get to do that anymore. :) 2008 started with the word BUSY too! I've been dealing (still am) with 2 movements this year.
I owe you all a lot of posts so please bear with me while I steady my life for a bit. :) I truly appreciate everyone who visited and left comments both on my posts and my shoutbox! happy new year everyone! Wishing you all the best for 2008!
I'll be working on the ex-links and the blog hopping very very soon!
God bless everyone!

posted by Nyree @ 3:31 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct