Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Executive Recruiting Firm

If you or someone you know is currently looking for a job, I suggest you look into AE Feldman and Associates executive recruiting firm.

AE Feldman and associates have been in the industry since 1967 and they have maintained a high standard of service in this field. Consistent record of successful placements have placed them in a trusted relationship with industry leaders. Their recruiters are very efficient in their tasks as they have had successful careers in the industry they represent. They also have a wide array of services that include areas in financial risk management, legal and legal support services among others.

If you visit their website, it will be very easy for you to browse for job openings as they have narrowed them down to three search options: By Job Category, By Location and By Keyword. The site is also user friendly and very easy on the eyes.

I would definitely check them out once I have a need to look for a job. :)

posted by Nyree @ 2:21 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct