Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Am Alive!

Well hello! Sorry for neglecting this blog for quite some time. I had a lot of work on my hands but that is going to change. I am reclaiming my life back lol!

Work got me busy the last month. I had to help set up a new account and it took everything I had. Staying at the office for more than 12 hours of everyday just to make sure tasks are done. When I got sick last week, it made me realize that I had to slow down. That I had to enjoy my life. So from now on, that is what I am going to do. Neglecting work when I am home especially on a weekend and just spend time with the husband.

The husband started training last January. We now work in the same company although in different departments. We see each other sometimes and eat together a couple of times. It's been fun so far. :)

I haven't touched the Rebel in a while though. I miss my baby and I plan to make up for lost time. On Feb 16, I start attending the Basic Photography workshop of Jo Avila so me and the Rebel will start spending more time together. heehee!

That's all the updates for now. Thank you to everyone who bloghopped over. Sorry for being such a disappointment blogging wise. I'll be visiting your sites soon! Toodles!

posted by Nyree @ 1:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct