Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




March

I've been away too long cobwebs have probably formed in this blog.

How has your March been so far? Hope all is well.

March has been good except for a few minor bumps along the way. I consider it pretty good nonetheless. The husband purchased his own DSLR last March 5 and he has been a shutter addict ever since! lol! I am thrilled beyond anything because we finally have the same hobby. It's not that we don't do things together, it's just with our varying interests, we rarely get to talk passionately about the same thing. Is that bad?

A week after, we bought a Nintendo Wii console. I wish I am losing pounds from all the movements I am making. lol!

So that is my March so far. How about yours?

posted by Nyree @ 6:18 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct