Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Mia's First

Mia is one year old! Her parents decided to hold the celebration a couple of days early to take advantage of the long holiday weekend. It wasn't that big, just a mingling of Family and friends at Shangri-La west avenue. I took a lot of pictures but only liked some of them. I am still having trouble with proper exposure and focusing and I am committed to keep on practicing. I've posted a couple of pictures here. Hope you like them! :)

posted by Nyree @ 2:18 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct