Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Moving Back

Do you guys remember my post about moving career wise?? Well, guess what? I was assigned back to the previous site! Whoopee! And although moving is a tad stressful as you have to move a lot of stuff and get reacquainted with a lot of things, I am overjoyed. Moving back means less cost on transportation, being with friends again, having an office with a view and working with competent people. How can 2 sites under 1 company have different work ethics and environments escapes my imagination but I'm happy to be back and that's that.
There's still a lot to do as this is a launch of a new account. But again, I'm happy and that's all there is to it. lol!

posted by Nyree @ 12:09 PM,

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2008 at 10:26:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Oh this is good! Great to hear to you had your wish come true.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct