Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Blooms

As another friend is preparing for her wedding, I am taken back to 3 years ago when I was preparing for my own wedding. Funny as it may sound, I was so obsessive about my bridal bouquet back then. I wanted it to be special even if I knew I'd only be holding it for a short time. I looked and shopped around for the best florist I could find. Our wedding florist did a wonderful job and my flowers even lasted for a week.

Nowadays, there are a lot of florists to choose from and with the advent of the internet, it's easier and more convenient to search and get that beautiful bouquet you've been dreaming of. If you're the adventurous type though, maybe you could order
wholesale roses from FiftyFlowers.com and do your bouquet yourselves or better yet have them do it! I am sure you won't be able to get your hands on that with the hustle and bustle of wedding activities. I tell you, you'd never go wrong with them as they offer flowers at low prices but of wonderful quality. How is that you may ask? Well, they remove the wholesalers and retailers from the supply chain therefore giving you lower costs without sacrificing quality. So if you're on a lookout for a good florist for your events, give them a call!

posted by Nyree @ 7:30 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct