Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Losing Weight

Today I decided to lose weight. I've been overweight for quite some time now but today is the day I committ myself to losing that weight.

I started by decreasing my rice intake and walking for miles and miles and not drinking soda, just water. By July, I am entering a boxing class. I just pray that I am able to stand by my decision and committment.

There will be trying times I am sure, but I pray I am able to surpass them. Anyone care to join? :P

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 4:43 PM,

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2007 at 12:42:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyre.. i want to go with you.. ;) i want to be serious this time.. since may kasama ako.. wishing all the best for both of us..

 
At July 5, 2007 at 2:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Rache said...

oh you can do it honey! :) tara samahan kita! no rice, no salt, no sugar! heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct