Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




5 Things

I was tagged by Yen. Thanks Yen! I hope you and little peanut are doing okay.


Okay this tag is called Five in a Row:


1. Name one thing you do everyday.


Blogging! lol!


2. Name two things you wish you could learn.


Well, one would be to speak French. and two, learn all about photography.


3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood.


a. The smell of burning wood. Back in Cotabato, my grandma has this huge oven where she uses firewood to cook her sumptous feasts. Now everytime I smell firewood, I reminisce.


b. COD. I dont know what these letters really stand for but this is a place in cubao before where they showcase some Christmas lights and huge dancing figurines. I remember my dad taking us there and he would always put me on his shoulders so I can see the show.


c. Sate Mi from Quick Snack. This is a quaint little Chinese resto on Carvajal street in Binondo where my parents would always buy Sate Mi guisado for us. We always ate there and even up to now, go there for a does of that delicious noodles! :)


4. Name four things that you love to eat but rarely do.


a. Tocino. I loe this but if I eat this often I am afraid I'd have a heart attack lol!


b. Cashew Nuts. Mainly because they are expensive.


c. A certain pasta from California Pizza Kitchen. Sorry for the life of me I keep forgetting the name of that dish.


d. Longganisa from Bacarra. - 'nuff said lol!



5. Name 5 things that make you feel good.


a. Spending time with the husband


b. Holding my camera and just shoot and shoot to my hearts content


c. Spending time with my family


d. Reading


e. Watching my favorite TV shows



Anyone who wants to snag this just snag away!

posted by Nyree @ 12:26 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct