Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




A Samsung LCD

Aside from the Rebel, I'd really want to have our very own samsung 40 inch LCD! Can I just have both? Well, unfortunately not. Our savings couldn't take that big a hit! My friend is suggesting I get it over the internet but I'd rather not. When buying appliances I'd rather go to a store and check it out myself. Good thing there's Krillion.com. Krillion can help you find the exact TV you want at retailers nearest you with their comprehensive product, pricing and location information. Based on their unique localization engine, they provide the most accurate results available. Check them out!

posted by Nyree @ 12:49 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct