Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Online Education

Have you ever thought of getting an online degree? I know I have and I have narrowed my choice, capella university. Capella University is a fully online university which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capella Education based in Minneapolis. They are also accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. Capella University offers a wide range of online degree programs with a vast offering of graduate and undergraudtae specializations. I wish I had known about Capella before. I could have saved money from the long travels to and from the Universtiy I enrolled in. Also I could have worked part time and earned a couple of bucks while getting my online degree. Hey, maybe I could still get like one of their 15 certificate programs.

posted by Nyree @ 7:24 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct